Naked woman flushes Peanuts storyboard
Charles Eggen
2005-04-21 20:25:06 UTC
Naked woman flushes $90,000: Police say she tore up and sent
irreplaceable Peanuts storyboard down the toilet
By STACY D. STUMBO
The Springfield News

Springfield police got a call Sunday afternoon that sounded like crazy
fiction.

A naked woman, locked in the bathroom, was tearing up and flushing a
$90,000 work of art, the frantic caller reported.

It turned out to be true. According to police reports, a Springfield
woman played Lucy to a neighbor's Charlie Brown on Sunday, when she
allegedly stole and destroyed a one-of-a-kind Peanuts cartoon
storyboard.

And yes, police say -- she was naked, in the bathroom, flushing it
down the toilet.

Good grief!

For the complete story:

http://www.springfieldnews.com/articles/2005/04/20/local/news01.txt

Charles
gatt
2005-04-21 23:27:43 UTC
Post by Charles Eggen
Naked woman flushes $90,000: Police say she tore up and sent
irreplaceable Peanuts storyboard down the toilet
That just ain't cool. They either need to give her therapy or a real hard
boot to the ass.

Some crazy witch breaks into my house and destroys my stuff while she's
naked in the shower, I'm taking pictures and starting a website.

-c
Russell Senior
2005-04-22 06:50:45 UTC
CE> Naked woman flushes $90,000: Police say she tore up and sent
CE> irreplaceable Peanuts storyboard down the toilet

A Peanuts storyboard valued at $90k is irrefutable proof that taxes on
the wealthy are too low.
--
Russell Senior ``I have nine fingers; you have ten.''
***@aracnet.com
gatt
2005-04-22 20:05:01 UTC
Post by Russell Senior
CE> Naked woman flushes $90,000: Police say she tore up and sent
CE> irreplaceable Peanuts storyboard down the toilet
A Peanuts storyboard valued at $90k is irrefutable proof that taxes on
the wealthy are too low.
What?

He wasn't wealthy, by the way. He lived in an apartment. As I understand
it, she pretty much tore up his future.

-c